Books and Reading
- Provides books with both print and braille text
- Provides books and periodicals electronically. Materials may be read in braille, audio, or print.
- Books in braille, on C.D. and downloadable
- Includes a childrens braille book club, technology related books, and braille for young children.
- Local and national newspapers, magazines, TV listings, job information, and local announcements
- Access over the telephone or through the internet for eligible users
- Books in braille, braille related jewelry, and puzzles.
- Provides books in braille to schools, libraries, children and families free of charge.
- Provides books and magazines in braille and recorded form free of charge
- Collection includes large print, descriptive videos and other materials.
ABLE transcribes print materials of all types into audio, digital and braille formats for individuals, schools, organizations and businesses.