Books & Reading
American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults
Provides books with both print and braille text
Provides books and periodicals electronically. Materials may be read in braille, audio, or print.
- Books in braille, on C.D. and downloadable
- Includes a childrens braille book club, technology related books, and braille for young children
- Local and national newspapers, magazines, TV listings, job information, and local announcements
- Access over the telephone or through the internet for eligible users
Books in braille, braille related jewelry, and puzzles.
Provides books in braille to schools, libraries, children and families free of charge.
Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library
- Provides books and magazines in braille and recorded form free of charge
- Collection includes large print, descriptive videos and other materials
Audio & Braille Literacy Enhancement (ABLE)
ABLE transcribes print materials of all types into audio, digital and braille formats for individuals, schools, organizations and businesses.