Getting Braille Books
- Unified English Braille (UEB)
- Wisconsin Implementation of UEB
- UEB Training
- UEB Resources
- UEB Rules and Guidelines
- UEB – Unified English Braille for Vision Professionals
- UEB – Introduction to Unified English Braille
- Transcriber Email List
- Learning Braille for the Family
- Learning Braille as an Adult Reader
- Getting Braille Books
- Braille Games & Toys
- Producing Braille
- Conferences and Events
- Braille Refreshers and Tutorials for Professionals
- Nemeth Refresher Webinars
We serve K-12 students in Wisconsin.
Our media center has books and magazines in various formats as well as parent and professional resources for any Wisconsin citizen.
BLTS houses a library and transcribes personal materials by individual request.
ABLE transcribes textbooks and personal materials by request.
Oshkosh Correctional Institution
OSCI transcribes textbooks. Contact Kurt Pamperin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APH has many books and materials for sale.
WisBrl offers free books for libraries, students, schools, parents and families.
Seedlings offers over 1,300 reasonably priced books for children.
NLS is a vast resource for braille readers.
(NLS Regional Library)
NBP promotes braille literacy for children and adults.
Bookshare has a huge online library. Free for qualifying U.S. students, while others pay a small fee.