- Unified English Braille (UEB)
- Wisconsin Implementation of UEB
- UEB Training
- UEB Resources
- UEB Rules and Guidelines
- UEB – Unified English Braille for Vision Professionals
- UEB – Introduction to Unified English Braille
- Transcriber Email List
- Learning Braille for the Family
- Learning Braille as an Adult Reader
- Getting Braille Books
- Braille Games & Toys
- Producing Braille
- Conferences and Events
- Braille Refreshers and Tutorials for Professionals
- Nemeth Refresher Webinars
Your child may qualify for a braillewriter loan for school and home through the American Printing House for the Blind . Contact Dawn Soto, WCBVI Outreach Director, at email@example.com.
Slate and stylus
- Perky Duck: A free, basic software program.
- Duxbury: Software for purchase.
- Braille2000: Software for purchase.
- BrailleBlaster: Free and open-source program.