Welcome to the WSBVI Online Registration Portal for the 2021-2022 school year! Below is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the registration process. Please contact Anna Heesen at 608-758-6110 if you have questions.
STEP 1: DOCUMENT REVIEW
Below are links to our policies and procedures that we hold here at WSBVI. Each require parent/guardian acknowledgement on the registration form (Step #2). Some also require student acknowledgement, as well:
POLICIES FOR ALL PARENT/GUARDIAN & STUDENT REVIEW:
- NOTICE FOR DIVORCED/SEPARATED PARENTS
- ORIENTATION & MOBILITY PASS POLICY
- FERPA: FAMILY EDUCATION RIGHTS AND PRIVACY ACT
- WSBVI STUDENT TECHNOLOGY USE POLICY
POLICIES AND INFORMATION REGARDING CO-CURRICULARS/ATHLETICS:
Review all documents, even if you are unsure if you will be participating in co-curricular/athletic events.
STEP 2: REGISTER!
- Registration can be completed at the following link:
STEP 3: ADDITIONAL FORMS
The following forms will be available to you on our website throughout the school year and can also be requested through Anna Heesen at any time:
- STUDENT ABSENCE NOTIFICATION FORM
- This form takes the place of our “blue form” that we have used in years past. Please use this form to notify us of any upcoming absences for your child. You can fill out this form any time throughout the school year as absence events arise.
- APPROVED VISITOR FORM 2021-2022
- At this time, we are not able to host visitors on campus; when this changes, we will be required to have an Approved Visitor List on file. Please note that you will need to fill out this same form for each person you would like to add to the list.
- BACKGROUND CHECK FORM
- For student safety, we recommend that all parents complete a background check. Parents who volunteer, or who stay overnight on campus, must have background checks. These must be done each year. Each parent will need to fill out a separate form. Hardcopies can be requested from Anna Heesen at any time. For more information, please see: BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS