Family Goalball in Appleton
November 20 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Please join us on Wednesday, November 20 2019 to learn and practice the game of Goalball. This is a sport designed specifically for individuals who are blind or visually impaired, using a ball with a bell in it. Players try to score goals against their opponents.
- Learn the fundamentals of the game
- Learn to play as a team
- Learn to orient themselves on the court
- Learn the rules of the game
- Practice communication on the court
- Develop and practice throwing and blocking skills.
Who should attend?
Children who are blind or visually impaired, Vision Professionals, Parents and families, physical education instructors.
Families will receive:
- Resources for education from the WCBVI parent liaisons;
- Information about WCBVI Short Courses;
- Links to sites of interest for parents of students with a visual impairment;
- An opportunity to help WCBVI develop family activities and programs
Please complete our online interest form by November 15, 2019 if you are interested in this program.
For more information, please view the Family Goalball in Appleton Flyer.