Our purpose is to share strategies allowing students who are blind or visually impaired to successfully navigate their daily lives at home, school and in the community. Some of the aspects of the program include:
- An opportunity for families with children who are blind or visually impaired to network and share experiences
- A place to receive information specific to your child who is blind or visually impaired
- A chance to learn about the skills used to live independently
- A safe zone to ask the difficult questions
- An opportunity to meet members of the Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired Outreach Team
- A chance to learn about resources such as the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), county Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC’s) college disability resource services, etc.
The closest parking lot to the door entrance will be Lot F and you and your attendees will want to enter though Door 7, even thought the map highlights door 8.